Date of Last Update or Revision: October 26, 2017
- Use any portion of the Site.
- Publish, contribute, access or view any Content (defined below) on or through the Site.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent our products and services and their potential, but information presented on the Site is not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Any claims of income mentioned on the Site are anecdotal, and we have not perform, nor do we undertake to perform, any independent verification of such anecdotal information. You should not assume that you will experience similar results. Your results will depend on factors specific to you, including your educational background, skills, prior experience, and willingness and ability to devote time to your professional endeavors. Any business opportunity involves inherent risk, and you should consult with your attorney, CPA, and other professional advisors as you see fit.
CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP.
The information published on or through the Site includes AGS training modules and may also include other data, text, software, scripts, images, graphics, photographs, video recordings, audio recordings (including without limitation sounds or music), audiovisual combinations, and other interactive or similar materials (the “Content”), that has been provided by users such as yourself, AGS, our third party licensors or suppliers (“Third Party Licensors”). The Content provided by AGS or Third Party Licensors contains trademarks, copyrights and other proprietary material, the ownership or licensed rights to which are held by such parties, as the case may be, and all such proprietary material is protected by law, including, without limitation, U.S. trademark and copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
The training modules, as well as the “look and feel” of the Site (including color combinations, text, images, the names and logos, button shapes, layout, design compilation and presentation of information and all other graphical elements, other than those owned or licensed by the Third Party Licensors) are also AGS’s trademarks and/or copyrights, as the case may be.
Any unauthorized use of Content accessed through the Site may constitute trademark or copyright infringement, unfair competition, or other potential state or federal causes of action, as applicable, which could subject the user to substantial civil penalties, damages or other relief. The deletion or alteration of any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices used or displayed through the Site is strictly forbidden.
The Content displayed, distributed or otherwise accessible through the Site includes information (which may include, without limitation, factual information, personal narratives, advice, opinions, images, prices offered for items, item descriptions, and certain third-party terms of service) from various third-party sources, including Third Party Licensors, other registered users of the Site and members of the public. AGS has not independently verified that any Content is complete, current, accurate, safe, inoffensive, non-objectionable, or otherwise appropriate for any user of the Site and expressly disclaims any warranty with respect to the reliability of such information. You acknowledge and agree that your reliance on the Content is solely at your own risk. If you have any questions with respect to the Content displayed, distributed or otherwise accessible through the Site, please contact AGS – email@example.com.
ALL BRANDS, TRADEMARKS, LOGOS, TRADE NAMES, TRADE DRESS, COPYRIGHTS OR COPYRIGHTABLE CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY DISPLAYED, DISTRIBUTED, ACCESSED OR OTHERWISE COMMUNICATED THROUGH THE SITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. AGS AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY ENDORSEMENT, AFFILIATION OR SPONSORSHIP, OR OTHER ASSOCIATION BY OR WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY BRAND OWNERS.
USERNAMES, PASSWORDS AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR THE SITE.
COMMUNICATING WITH THE SITE.
You represent and warrant that your Communications contain no confidential or proprietary information of yours or of any third party and that you have all necessary permissions, licenses, rights, and consents to post, upload, republish, display, distribute, or transmit your Communications.
RESTRICTIONS ON COMMUNICATIONS.
- Do not promote, discuss or mention any activity that is illegal under the laws of any state in the United States or under U.S. federal law.
- Do not post multiple ratings or reviews based on the same transaction.
- Do not post Communications regarding the same transaction from multiple accounts.
- Do not post ratings or reviews for any product or business in which you have a financial interest, or for any product or business of a competitor.
- Do not post Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, lewd, indecent, profane, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity or other personal rights.
- Do not post Content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of AGS or any third party.
- Provide any false or intentionally inaccurate or misleading information when registering for or using the Site, including impersonation of any person or entity and misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity. • Post any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
- Access data not intended for your use or viewing, or log into an account or server which you are not authorized to access.
- Take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Site or use the Site in a manner that attempts to, or actually does, disrupt, impair, interfere with or wrongfully alter or modify the Site, or in a manner that adversely affects the Site and/or the availability of its resources to other users including without limitation posting Communications that contain a virus, Trojan horse, or corrupted data, excessive shouting, use of all caps, overloading, mail bombing, crashing or flooding or continuous posting of repetitive text.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software provided on, comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site, or otherwise used in connection with the operation of the Site.
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network related to the Site, or to circumvent, disable or otherwise breach any security-related features or authentication measures of the Site (including features designed to prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content) without proper authorization.
- Collect or attempt to collect any information of other users of the Site, registered users or other members of the public without the subject’s consent, including without limitation usernames and passwords for the Site, Site account information, and personally identifiable information.
Violations of Site or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. AGS will investigate all occurrences which may involve such violations and may contact, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
FEEDBACK REGARDING THE SITE OR OUR BUSINESS.
You may provide suggestions, comments or other feedback on the operation of the Site or our business, which may include, without limitation, ideas for new products, services, features, technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product or service names (“Feedback”). Such Feedback is voluntary and AGS has the perpetual right to use any or all of such Feedback for any purpose without any obligation to you of any kind, although AGS will not publicly disclose the source of such feedback.
MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
YOU ARE ENTIRELY LIABLE FOR ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR VISITING AND USE OF THIS SITE AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AGS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT ACCESSED OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, OR COMMUNICATIONS POSTED TO THE SITE, FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
The Site is controlled and offered from AGS’s facilities in the United States. AGS makes no representation that the Site is appropriate or available in other locations. Any access to the Site by you from jurisdictions other than the United States may be subject to compliance with local law, for which you are solely responsible.
You agree that you will cooperate as fully and reasonably as required by AGS in the defense of any claim arising out of your use of the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, AGS reserves the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay and all claims, demands, proceedings, suits, actions or causes of action, which are brought against AGS arising out of or related to your use of the Site, and in no event shall you settle any such claim without AGS’s prior written approval.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE.
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our Site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement, Jennifer Myers, at Copyright Agent, 1108 H St NE, Washington, DC 20002 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Any personal information you provide in your notice will be used only for purposes related to your notice.