Do you remember that Friends episode when Ross got a new couch and it got stuck on the stairs and he kept yelling pivot to Chandler and Rachel?
Well, I’m Ross today, telling you it’s time to pivot your marketing if you want clients coming to you.
- There are more real estate agents today than there ever have been;
- There are more “disruptors” giving buyers and sellers more options than the traditional model of working with an agent than ever before;
- The market is so crazy that many people think they can sell their home without an agent involved at all; and
- Technology is making it easier for buyers and sellers to avoid talking with a real estate agent until further into the process or maybe even skipping having their own agent at all!
All these very real factors mean there are many more options for buyers and sellers than having to talk to us to buy or sell a home.
So, if you want clients coming to you, wanting to work with you and not feeling like you have to compete with all the other options they have out there, it’s time to make some changes to your marketing.
You have to have a marketing message that speaks to what a buyer or seller REALLY needs that they can’t get from any of these other options.
Listen in to today’s podcast to learn how, including:
- How to change your messaging based on what’s happening in the market, without having to start from scratch;
- Why getting a home sold or sold fast is NOT a strong enough value proposition right now;
- What sellers REALLY want right now and how to give it to them;
- What to say in today’s market to get clients coming to you;
- How to implement these changes in your business now.
I don’t want you to just listen to this episode, I also want you to implement what you heard in your own business so that you can have clients coming to YOU, wanting to work with you and seeing the value of you choosing you vs all other options out there.
You got this.
To your success,
Agent Grad School is the best online business school for modern real estate agents. We teach a proven system to have a successful real estate career using smart, unconventional strategies and modern marketing methods to attract clients.
about your instructor
Hi, I'm Jennifer!
I'm a real estate agent, creator of Agent Grad School and host of the podcast Confessions of A Top Producing Real Estate Agent. I teach real estate agents the exact steps I used to become one of the top 1% of agents in the US using online marketing and modern, out-of-the-box business strategies.