Exhausted by doing so many things to get clients and still not having enough clients consistently?
“They” tell you to drive all over town stopping by at peoples houses, write notes, post on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, call everyone you know every few months, send postcards, hand out your business card wherever you go, and things like that.
It’s all way too much.
You can’t do all the things.
Even if you could, you shouldn’t.
- First and foremost, because there are waaaay more fun things to do than trying to get clients. (Like, literally anything else.)
- Second, clients should be coming to you, not you chasing after them. It’s one of the natural laws we teach you how to make work for you inside Agent Grad School.
- Third, you can’t have getting clients be a full time job because you already have a full time job helping clients when they are ready to buy and sell. You should be spending 90% of your time on THAT. And, when you have enough clients to meet your goals (which you will), you won’t have any extra time to spend on getting clients.
- Last but not least, you shouldn’t have to hire people to get clients. Getting clients is what YOU should be spending the remaining 10% of your time on in your real estate business. Getting clients is YOUR job, no one else’s. Getting clients is the one thing you should never delegate.
So, how can you get all the clients you need by only spending 10% of your time getting clients?
Focus only on the things that get you the biggest output for the smallest output
You do less to get more. It’s one of our mantras inside Agent Grad School.
Do less, get more.
But, how do you actually do that?
You stop doing things that don’t directly lead to the results you want.
Do you want to know the very first thing you can STOP doing in your business?
Your Facebook business page.
Posting on there won’t bring you even one client.
I explain WHY this is the case and what you should be doing INSTEAD OF FACEBOOK to bring you more clients, more consistently on today’s free training episode of Confessions of A Top Producing Real Estate Agent.
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
To your success,
P.S. If you want to learn even more about how you can do less in your real estate business and get more of everything you want:
- More clients
- More consistently
- More time doing things you love (and less of the things you don’t like)
- More of the real estate business you imagined when you decided to become a real estate agent
That’s exactly what we teach our Agent Grad School students! I give you my simple, proven, step-by-step process for you to have the real estate business full of clients you love working with.
We keep our class size small so sometimes there is a waitlist. If you see that enrollment is closed, just stay tuned to your email inbox and I’ll let you know when spots open up.
I can’t wait to meet you and help you even more!
To your success,
Agent Grad School is the best online business school for modern real estate agents. We teach a proven system to have a successful real estate career using smart, unconventional strategies and modern marketing methods to attract clients.
about your instructor
Hi, I'm Jennifer!
I'm a real estate agent, creator of Agent Grad School and host of the podcast Confessions of A Top Producing Real Estate Agent. I teach real estate agents the exact steps I used to become one of the top 1% of agents in the US using online marketing and modern, out-of-the-box business strategies.
Never miss an episode
Want to know when new podcast episodes are released so you can stay on top of your game and implement the latest strategies that work in today's fast-paced market?