We continue this conversation from last week , one of my favorite ever when it comes to real estate.
Here’s what you’ll learn in part two:
- How to take what you learned from your past career, no matter what you did before becoming an agent, and apply those skills to being a successful real estate agent;
- What to do when you feel overwhelmed;
- Why comparing yourself with other agents leads you down the wrong path and what to do if it happens;
- How to create your OWN version of success in real estate;
- What to expect when you are first starting out, especially how long it takes to “figure it out”;
- Your number one job as a real estate agent;
- What to tell yourself when you get rejected (which WILL happen a lot as a real estate agent);
- The mindset shifts you must make to go from newbie to successful in this business; and so much more.
Listen in here:
To your success,
P.S. Never want to miss an episode of the podcast? You can join The Agent Grad School Inner Circle here. That’s where I share every podcast episode when it comes out, plus free trainings and personal stories I don’t share anywhere else.
Agent Grad School is the best online business school for modern real estate agents. We teach a proven system to have a successful real estate career using smart, unconventional strategies and modern marketing methods to attract clients.
about your instructor
Hi, I'm Jennifer!
I'm a real estate agent, creator of Agent Grad School and host of the podcast Confessions of A Top Producing Real Estate Agent. I teach real estate agents the exact steps I used to become one of the top 1% of agents in the US using online marketing and modern, out-of-the-box business strategies.
Never miss an episode
Want to know when new podcast episodes are released so you can stay on top of your game and implement the latest strategies that work in today's fast-paced market?